The Lanikai School Governing Board and LSO want to make sure that each of our fundraisers is fun, healthy, and effective. To this end, we ask that all fundraisers be approved by the Board’s Development Committee, comprised of Mr. Noh, teachers, parents and community members. If you are interested in coordinating a new fundraiser, please fill out the form below, or add an attachment describing your proposed event.
* Does the fundraiser conflict in either theme or timing with another fundraiser or scheduled school event?
* What are the expected costs, revenue and net funds raised? Is there any risk the fundraiser will lose money (e.g., unsold inventory; event with high fixed cost)?
* How much volunteer time is required? Is any burden placed on School staff
* Is the fundraiser consistent with the Wellness or Green Policies of the School?
* Does the fundraiser offer something our community will consider a good value?